BA in Jewish Studies and Bible
Hebrew university of Jerusalem Jerusalem, Israel
• A fully funded honours program that is combined with an MA degree and teaching certificate.
2020 – Present
Rossing Center for Education and Dialogue, Jerusalem, Israel
• Received training in interreligious dialogue facilitation.
• Facilitating an interreligious student group in the Hebrew University. Students learning each other’s culture and religion through joint study sessions and discussions of texts representing aspects of the three Abrahamic faiths.
• Lectured in an interreligious event about women in the Hebrew Bible, New Testament and Quran.
Soldier Teacher 2016-2018
Israeli Defence Force
• Competed 300 academic hours in education and special needs education.
• Taught and worked with youth at risk who came from various religious, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
• Ran activities in a local youth club for youth in need.
2012 – 2015
Noar Telem- Jewish Reform Youth Movement, Jerusalem, Israel
• Ran activities for youth within the reform movement.
• Volunteered in an institution for children with special needs.