The Diplomacy Roundtables
- Implications of the Global Pandemic on Peace, Security and Public Health: The Role of Religion and Diplomacy in Global Vaccine Campaigns
- Demographic Dynamics, Religions and Politics
- Multi-Religious Collaboration and Diplomacy to Overcome Gender-based Violence
- Interreligious Education for Just, Peaceful and Inclusive Societies
- Multi-religious Diplomacy: A Tipping Point for Saving Our Environment – 5 Oct
- Freedom of Thought, Conscience and Belief – The Protection of Holy Sites and Religious Practices – 5 Oct
- Challenges to Multi-Religious Co-existence? Racism, Xenophobia, Hate Speech and Blasphemy Laws
- What IS the Added Value of Faith-Based Mediation of Conflicts?
- Migration and Interreligious Cooperation
- Interreligious Collaboration and Social-Behavioural Change – Making A Difference for Children, Families and Communities – 5 Oct
- Supporting Interreligious Dialogue in Challenging Political Environments: Regional Perspectives (MENA, Asia, Eastern Europe and the Latin America and the Caribbean)
- Traditional and Social Media: Make or Break for the Faith and Diplomacy Nexus?
- Religious Partnerships with the Private Sector: Insights for Impacting on Faith and Diplomacy
- No More Religious Troubles in Northern Ireland?
- Emerging Issues in Collaboration between Religious Actors and Diplomats: Lessons from Afghanistan and beyond